Well Carter broke his glasses, AGAIN! I cant even guess how many pairs of glasses he has had. He was wearing them yesterday, I got up for one minute and when I came back, his glasses were gone. I could not figure out what happened to them. I kept asking and then he told me he put them away. I went over to the counter where we put them when he goes to bed and there they were in two pieces. I had been gone only a minute. I was walking his teacher to the door. I dont know how he broke them and got into the kitchen and back to the couch that fast. So, after dinner Lincoln, Carter and I went down and ordered two new pairs. If you need glasses and dont have insurance, America's Best is a great place to get them. It is by Fiesta Mall. It is kinda ghetto, but I got two pairs of glasses with warranties for $115.00. The warranty is really good too. No matter what happens to them as long as you bring in a piece of the glasses they will give you a new pair. If you get the right sales person, you may not even need the piece of glasses. Why are we not using our warranty you ask? Well, Trevor really wanted to get his last pair of glasses, in September, from Costco. They cost a little more and had no warranty and were just one pair. These are what we got. They arent the best pictures.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Posted by Erin at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That Carter...he loves to break his glasses!
Cute glasses. Stinks that he keeps breaking them. He definitely is one active little boy. :)
okay, I understand. I don't know how many times we have had to replace Mariah's glass. But she loves getting those new ones. I'm sure Carter does too.
Post a Comment