This post is by McKinley. My mom saw a little girl at Walmart yesterday and she wanted to try out her hairstyle. I didnt really want to do this unless I got my nails painted, lipstick and I could get my picture on the computer. The parts could have been a little straighter, but I had a hard time holding still. Also, some of my own cutting job is still growing out, so we had to get a little creative. There is also sparkly spray, but it doesnt show up in the picture.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute..I can see the sparkly spray! And I am pretty sure that dress looks familiar...McKinley will be so happy...tell her shes famous!
That's SO cute! I love it! Too bad I am too big to do that to my hair ;). It's tempting.
Very fancy!! Nice work mom!!
Great job! I give you credit, my girls always want something cool done to their hair. But I just don't take the time to do it and if I would they would wine the whole time. Very Cutie!
super cute! I stole that blog from your blog..the one about cute girl hairstyles..LOVE that lady...do you know her? She has some really cute ideas!
SOO CUTE. I can't wait until Payten has hair. But I love my bald baby!
Post a Comment