Okay, so I was cleaning up a little and put a movie on in the kids room for Carter and McKinley to keep them out of my hair for a little while. They came in an out and I didn't really pay much attention to what they were doing. I THOUGHT they are just watching a movie, what could go wrong, right? Well, it seems that Carter got a pair of scissors and decided to cut things up. He and McKinley cut up several stuffed animals, one was a $40.00 Mickey Mouse that we just got at Disneyland and his most favorite Diego doll. Also, they got shoelaces from two different shoes and the hair of Ariel. I guess this is better than the last time they got a hold of scissors though. They butchered eachothers hair in January. McKinley is still recovering from that. Carter was the main culprit on this one so, he got the bigger punishment. He had to throw his beloved Diego in the trash. I know I am a mean mom, but I felt like the punishment fit the crime.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
I can't leave them alone for one minute.
Posted by Erin at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay..he just had heart surgery..give the kid a break :)
You paid $40 for a stuffed animal at Disneyland???
Probably not the comments you were hoping for!
Erin that stinks! Silence is definitely not golden when it comes to children. It's more like a sign of danger ;).
Post a Comment