Well, Trevor needed a little commuter car. We didnt want to spend a lot and we obviously wanted something fuel efficient. We have been looking for a few week and came upon this. It felt right so we went for it. It does need a little work (i.e. needs a spare tire, and radio.) The check engine light is on, but the guy said that he would pay for any repair that needs to be made. Trevor is going to take it in this afternoon and see what needs to be done. It is a 2000 Mazda Protege. It is clean and the previous owner kept up with oil changes and mainetance. Kyle used to have one and really liked it.
I just wanted to quickly post this, before I am gone again for who knows how long. Carter has a check up at PCH and the last time I was there it took 31/2 hours. Lucky for me, I have a great mom who is willing to watch my other kiddos AGAIN. She will also be helping me out on Thursday. That is a subject for a whole other post. McKinley and her check up. Major DR anxiety.
6 comments:
looks nice...I did like my Mazda..it was a good car! Hope it works out for you guys!
How was Carters doctors appt??
Yay for the car! Is Carter okay now? I'll call you tomorrow. :) And don't worry when you can't call me back. I know you have a lot on your plate right now!
COOL! I am sure it will pay for itself in gas alone!!
It's so fun to read your blog! I laughed so hard about the scissors and stuffed animals. Maybe because I haven't had that traumatic experience yet. And I loved the ghetto swimming, because it's so you and how you talk. Thanks for making me smile! =)
Hey there! SO good to hear from you! We need to do some major catching up! Xan....xdibble@yahoo.com
Nice addition! The gas will be nice for that car! Hope all went well with both of the Dr.'s appointments!
Post a Comment