CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am sick of this body!

Alright, so I am tired of being in this body and since they dont have body transplant and I couldnt afford to get one anyway, I decided to do something about it. I have decided to start moving more and eating less. I have done Weight Watchers before, (many times actually) and so I am just going to follow that plan. I know it well and really like it. I was on it last year when we found out about Carter's heart and I guess I just started focusing on him and not myself. I cant really afford to go to the meeting right now, but there is a lot I can do from home. I am putting it out there so, then maybe I will be accountable to all those out in the internet world ;). Here is my before picture.


This is the last time you will see me this way. I promise you, I will never post my weight, sorry, but I will try to keep posted on my success. I will be weighing in on Mondays, no reason for that, and so I will probably make a note then.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Good for you! Are you just going to keep track of your points on your own?
I'm on board on the whole losing weight thing...lets keep eachother on track :)

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I think you look fine, after all you have had 4 kids! That has to count for something right?!?! But I think it is great for everyone to watch what they eat and exercise. I need to be better, after breaking my foot I have not been able to get back on the exercising thing. Just try to be healthy. There is no perfect size, just the perfect you!!

Anonymous said...

Erin ~ You are BEAUTIFUL in the picture. I know it's about how YOU feel though too. Still you look awesome. I totally support you in losing weight though too. I know the feeling. I still have a way to go myself but maybe we could hold each other accountable. You're one of very few that I don't care knowing my weight. I mean we went to WW together (Kyle you are one too). Good memories! You can totally do it. You did it before you will do it again!