We are ready to swim, but we dont have a pool. My mom does, but she lives 1/2 hour away and she had other things going on. It is Mom and Dad's anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary. Anyway, it is April Break and we decided to get our chores done this morning and went to Walmart for this fantastic pool. My kids had a blast, even if we couldnt get the sides to stay up very well. They probably would stay up better if there was more water in it, but I swear the water ran full blast for about 45 minutes and it got maybe half way full. We turned on the sprinklers too because the timer is not working back there and the grass was getting pretty dead. We finished it off with popsicles. They dont even know we are ghetto.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love Carters expression in the second picture! So cute! Well it might be ghetto swimming...but if it makes you feel better we don't even have a ghetto pool so we must be REALLY ghetto!!
The title of this blog CRACKED me up!! You are so funny! You are not alone, I was just thinking the other day that we should get a pool somewhat like this, then we can be "ghetto" together! Who cares, as long as the kids have fun!
Oh we had the same ghetto pool last year - we loved it! It got a hole in it so I am sure we will be getting another one just like it!
I LOVE GHETTO SWIMMING. I have been tempeted to get one just for me but I do have a really nice community pool so Linus wouldn't let me. But I would love to walk out in my back yard and dive in!! If the kids are having fun WHO CARES!!
Post a Comment