CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hula girl

McKinley is such a funny girl. She comes out of her bedroom with a nightshirt as a skirt and wants to teach all of us how to hula dance. She asked us all to come over and she starts doing it. She is actually doing it quite well. I asked her how she learned to hula dance so well and she answers, "I don't know mom, my body just does it." She is so funny, this is why I wanted to start a blog, someday down the road, I won't be able to remember this except for looking back at my blog. (Please ignore that it is 1230 and I have not done her hair yet)

4 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

So cute!! It is funny that they just naturally dance! I agree it is nice to have a blog to keep up on eachother but also to remember things later down the road!

Tandee said...

She is so hillarious! I love the comments kids think up! Love the skirt, too! =)

Porters said...

She looks so sweet! Don't you just love the funny things they say. My Mariah come up with some really crazy one liners too. Glad to see you back with us in this addictive blog world.

gena said...

So cute! I love the imagination of little girls:)