CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to You, Debbie


I hope you look at my blog again, because it looks like you were already here today, but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Debbie.

I hope you have a great day. You are such a neat girl. I hope you get everything you are wishing for. We will have to get together when you finally get home. Have a great one.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Happy Birthday Debbie!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ha! I just read your last post..that is funny. Yeah he is a annoying cat, he is so dang old. i got him when i was in 4th grade!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah Erin that is so sweet! You are such an awesome friend. Thanks for being such a blessing in my life for the last 17 years. Friends who have been through that many years together and rare and precious. You are definitely a precious blessing to me!