Last week we had ice cream for dessert. Everyone put their bowls in the sink when we were done and we went to get baths. Well, I guess I didnt notice and Carter had left his bowl on the table and it was full of uneaten, melted ice cream. Well, I had taken some pictures of the kids during the ice cream eating and left the camera on the table too. Well, after baths the kids were just playing and Trevor and I were on the couch talking. I realized the Jack was too quiet and go to find out what is going on. He is up on the table and had put my camera in the bowl of melted ice cream. I think it will recover, but it is kinda sluggish to open now. Kids, you gotta love them.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi! I am glad you found us! Bummer about your camera:(
So how is life beyond plumbing for you guys? How is your husbands new job going?
Do you feel like Jack has become a monster lately???!! I know for us Kenyon has become that way. What happened to our babies??!!
Ummm... Are you sitting down? $6,000 and insurance doesn't cover any of it :(. Really though, I would still say worth every penny!
Been too long since I stopped by. Dead Ducks, Cat speak and camera's in ice cream? Erin, what on earth! I laughing so hard and crying for you too.
Ahh kids, gotta love them. If it makes you feel better, I just got a brand new laptop and today Tacey got ahold of it and had broke off many of the letters on the keyboard. Now after using it 2 times I have to take it in to get fixed.
dang, that really stinks! Gotta love those boys :)
Post a Comment