CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Duck Hunting

I went golfing today and I thought about bringing my camera, but in the end I figured it would be too much trouble. Oh, how I wish I had brought it. Right at the beginning we were near some water and there were some ducks. Well, I don't think too much about them and hit my ball and smack. I nail this poor duck. I think I broke its neck, because it just flopped around for a while and had really labored breathing and then finally gave up and went to see his maker. It really was terrible. I kept worrying if I should try and put it out of its misery. But then what? Whack it over the head with a golf club?

5 comments:

The Hall Family said...

OH well, I guess thats what happens when your a duck and you live on a golf course!! Probably not the safest place he could have chose :)

Kyle said...

That's funny...I'm not gonna lie!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Well I hope you learned your lesson, always bring your camera. That is so funny. Again only something that would happen to you or Kyle. Poor little duck!!

Brandis said...

Is it wrong that I think that's hilarious?

Anonymous said...

I thought it was funny too! It's just so crazy! I am not sure if I would have wanted to see pictures of it though. Hmmm...;) I hope you are staying cool there!