Jackson has decided that this is his favorite place. The chair is actually McKinley's (obviously), but if anyone sits in it he throws a fit. He is just so pleased to be there. He stands up on it too. While Carter was having his surgery, he stood up on it and busted open his forehead pretty good. My mom was watching him at the time, Sorry mom. He is such a monkey.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Jackson has staked his claim
Posted by Erin at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't it funny how kids claim things, like a chair or a spot on the couch. My girls always fight over this little chair and ottoman that we have down the basement. Every time they watch a movie down there the chair issue comes up. Its so funny how they claim their spot.
wow, I didnt realize how much he looks like Trevor!! I havent seen him in a long time,he is getting so big!!
You've been so busy this last week! Your kids are so cute, and funny! I love those quotes from McKinley! Sad I missed being at the Mother's Day retreat, but thanks for posting some photos of it. I'm glad you guys had a good time! =)
I looked at this picture earlier and forgot to comment. He is such a big boy now!! I still think of him as that infant at the mothers day retreat back last year!
Post a Comment