This is funny
This is even funnier
I have been a little slack on my blogging and so many things have happened that need to be blogged about, but that will have to wait for a later day. Tonight, I will laugh. I hope you all enjoy.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Posted by Erin at 10:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So funny Erin! I hope things are going great for you. I had to delay my Utah trip by a week or so because my former boss is going to Colombia! Crazy story. But maybe we can get together before I go. I went to Costa Vida's and thought of you and Kyle!
That is so funny! I had seen the mom one a bunch but I hadn't seen the Dad one...so true!
I watch the first one like once a week because it is so true and funny. I had not seen or heard the second one. I love when I am LOL with myself. Your comment on my blog was so funny about your daughter and the couch.
Post a Comment