Okay, so I was tagged by Kyle and dont want her to be mad at me so here it goes ;)
3 Joys
1. Clean House-Not necessarily cleaning
2. Obedient Children-Not Yelling
3. Reading
3 Fears
1. Someone stopping by when my house is the messiest
2. Scary movies that "could" really happen-Not like monster movies
3. Death of someone I love
3 Obsessions
1. Reading-I get obsessed with whatever I am reading
2. checking email and blogs
3. SHOES and PURSES-I guess I forgot about my REAL obsessions-EDIT
3 Strange Facts
1. I interviewed to be Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver's nanny. I got the job, but I decided to get married instead. I also met JFK Jr that day too.
2. I took a group of teenagers to the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta and got stranded there with no food, or place to stay.
3. I fainted while giving a talk in church once. I also fainted after giving birth to all of my children.
Wow I am pretty lame. I dont think I am that interesting. I tag:
Kristen G. , Brandis G. , Shanell G. and Erin D.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Posted by Erin at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Fun! I had NO idea about the nanny thing. You are cool!
So I nominated you for an award on my blog - go see if you haven't already!
That would have been so cool to be a nanny for the Schwarzenegger's. Your alot cooler then I expected!
Thanks for doing the tag! Umm...I have to say though no big surprises..I guess that's what happens when you are sisters :)
Okay, I don't buy the only two obsessions...come on...shoes, purses, bunco, greys anatomy, the office, chicago, your dinner group, girls night out, date night...the list goes on :)
Shut up!The Governator's nanny?? Those are great...especially fainting at church...I wish I could have seen that one.
Erin I feel cool because I remember all of those experiences that you had listed. You are so awesome! I loved your list of 3s.
HOly cow! I can't believe all the fainting you do. And that is kinda cool to get the job and then not take it. You are not pretty lame, you are totally cool. Also, you can see my 3 Joys post in my archives! Nener nener!
I dont think I knew about your "strange facts"
Look what I learned today :)
That's hilarious! I knew about all your strange facts, except the fainting after the birth of each of your children. Makes the talk thing not look so unnatural. It was fun to read, spaced out or not! =)
hey...if you're lame and not that interesting then I better not do the tag! :)
i thought your facts were fun! i had no idea you could have nannied for arnold. that's awesome!
wow! that is a long list!
keeley
Post a Comment