CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cello and Fun Family Times


Lincoln got to pick up his cello today. He is so excited and it is really fun to see him. I really hope that he enjoys it and continues with his enthusiasm.

In other news... Trevor's cousin Tate got baptized today. We were able to attend the baptism and party following at Kim and Silva's. We had a really good time. I wish I had remembered to bring my camera, but I had been downloading the pictures I had taken earlier of Lincoln and his cello and forgot it on the desk. It was really cute. Trevor's great grandpa "Moose" was there and Jack was just loving him. He is on crutches and he continually wanted grandpa Moose to pick him up. Grandpa was loving all the attention so he would stand against the wall and I would pick him and and put him in Grandpa's arms. He remained his buddy the whole night. That is the main reason I wished I had remembered my camera. We had a nice time visiting with aunts (Hi Mary Ann)and cousins, some of whom I have not seen in years. For example, I dont think I had seen Trevor's cousins Jeff or Kerry since before they got married and they each have two kids now. The worst part about that is they live here in the valley. Thanks Kim and Silva for the great night of food, family and swimming. We can't wait to get together again.

10 comments:

Kyle said...

Lincoln looks so grown up with his cello!

Keeley said...

that looks like fun ask him to email me i have to tell him something cool about my school.
ttyl,

Sara Hollobaugh said...

WOW. That is cure the large instrument for a little/big boy. I sure would not want to carry that around! I am sure he will love it.

Anonymous said...

This one HUGE instrument! I hope he loves it though. Music is amazing! We'll have to get together. I am home now.

Didion 6-Pack said...

I noticed Burt & Lola's car was gone, this post explains where! I'm glad Jackson was sharing his love with G-pa.

Mandy said...

Hi Erin! It was good to see you guys...tell Jackson that Chloe says thanks for the watermelon...it's her new favorite food :)

The Weights said...

Go Lincoln!! I love the cello and wish that I could play!! He is getting so big!! I hope he loves it!

Unknown said...

Erin,
It was fun seeing your little family in person, keep up the great blog! Love reading it.

Shanell said...

I love that you were the first Little Ceasars customer! That is so funny. I was driving to LeaAnns and I noticed the light was on, I wish we would have been thinking to pick up a couple and have you over. Oh well, there is always next week, huh! So, I need your phone number, I need to talk to you in person. I think a Little Ceasar's Lunch and book discussion of Breaking Dawn. Just name the day!

Anonymous said...

He looks so good with the cello!!! I hope he enjoys it...

Hayden, my oldest, plays the tuba/baritone, but one year, he wanted to play the cello too. Well, he never practiced it and soon gave it up...too much with everything else.