Today, she wanted to have pizza. We have been anticipating the opening of a Little Ceasar's near us. It has been a while since I thought about it and wondered if it had opened yet. I needed to run a few errands anyway so we drove past to see. I was not open. So we drove over to the Hungry Howies Pizza. I have never been there but heard it was the same kind of idea (cheap pizza) It closed down. Now they are all wanting to have pizza for lunch. I ask about getting a frozen pizza at home and we can rent a movie (which we were going to do anyway since I had a FREE redbox rental) Anyway that was good enough. After we got home, ate and were getting ready to put the movie in McKinley says to me,"Mom, do you think someday we could get the kind of pizza where a guy drives to your house and brings you a pizza." Maybe, someday!!! My poor kids, their mom is so cheap.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We just ordered a pizza and my kids were so excited they kept calling it ROOM SERVICE! I guess our cheapness runs in the family :)
I love that!! I never pay for it to be delivered, YES I ADMIT IT I AM CHEAP. But it is such an easy way to not spend a couple of bucks!!
McKinley is very lucky to know that there is such thing as a guy who brings pizza to your door! That is a luxury my children are unaware of! Bunco was a blast, thanks so much for nudging me towards it.
little ceasers, lucky! i love thier bread sticks that you order then you freeze then take out and bake.
ttyl,
keeley
I love it when you share with us the funny things McKinley says cause it reminds me so much of my Mariah. I wish my kids didn't know so much about the whole eating out thing. Mariah get mad is we don't eat out acouple times a week. Paul and I need to stop the eating out thing it's messing our kids up.
I hate delivery. It is way faster for me to go and pick it up. That is so funny about the kids wanting the delivery person. I also am so anxious for Little Cesars to open.
Post a Comment