I know that it has been FOREVER since I got on here. I am continuously repenting and coming back to this blogging thing. Maybe this time it will stick. We will see!
Something funny happened last week and I really wanted to be able to remember it for when McKinley is grown up and as a family of her own.
Last Thursday was very busy for me. I had several things going. I made dinner and put it in the oven and ran out the door. I had Lincoln take it out and Trevor was home shortly after to have dinner with the kids. I made funeral potatoes with ham. Quick and easy, but delicious in my opinion. Trevor gets it out to the table to start dinner and McKinley says "What is this slop?" He "invited" her to excuse herself from dinner. I am SOO glad I was not there. I could be facing CPS charges now. ;)
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Posted by Erin at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That's hilarious! On a sidenote, funeral potatoes + ham sounds really good & I think I'm going to make that for dinner now. :)
Post a Comment