CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hello... Is anyone still out there?

So how do you begin to actively participate in your blog again after five months. Do you try and recap the last 5 months really quick, or just start new like nothing ever happened...I dont know. As you can imagine plenty of "nothing particularly special" happened over the past 5 months. I wanted to post some pictures of some of that Nothing Special, but I can't get my photos to download. I guess that is really the reason I have not blogged for so long, SOMETHING always gets in the way. I don't have time, can't get my pictures to download, on Facebook.... the list goes on. I am really going to try to keep this up, if anyone is still reading this.

5 comments:

Amy from Our Dish said...

I'm still here! :) Can't WAIT to read more Merrill Adventures.

Diane said...

We're still here,Kevin checks in every now and then.

Didion 6-Pack said...

Yes, I still care about you! Facebook is nice for day-to-day stuff but blogging is fun for more detailed info. Don't try to catch up! Too much work! Just do what you can when you can but don't let 5 more months go by, okay????

Anonymous said...

Erin I think I need to start mine up again. By the way when do you get home from your trip? Call me!

Tandee said...

I'm here, too. Just not as often as before. Isn't it funny how blogs, facebook, etc, kind of go through phases? I'm sure you have plenty of other things to keep you busy besides all of those, though. But it's fun to hear about you and your family, especially now that I haven't seen a newsletter this whole year, I think. What happened with that? Not like I did anything to keep it going, obviously...