CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Life is Busy




My life seems to have gotten away from me a little bit. We celebrated McKinley's 5th
birthday. She is such a big girl. She said it was the best day of her life. We went to the airplane park and had Happy Meals and cupcakes and played pin the tail on the donkey. It was pretty funny.


We went to IHOP for dinner because that is McKinleys favorite place. She loves pancakes. She put every kind of syrup on her pancakes.


She is such a wonderful little girl. We are so lucky to have her in our family. Amy keeps telling me to take a picture of her everyday because she has such a "great" sense of fashion. I have not done it yet, but I am going to try and get some shots of her this year, she will want to remember this time in her life. She got some make up from some friends and us, she is so excited to be a big girl. She keeps it in her purse and totes it around with her. I love my girl so much.

2 comments:

Didion 6-Pack said...

Wow, look at all those kids in that park picture! I hope McKinley had a very happy birthday! Please tell her that Aunt Erin has a present for her the next time she comes to St. David, or if someone goes that way I'll send it.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

She sure did grow up fast. It seem like yesterday that there was a little teeth mark bite out of the orange gummy slice at BUNCO:)