CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

One of Trevor's Finest Moments


A few weeks ago we had a game night with some friends from the ward. We decided that it would need to be a new tradition. We had such a great time. We went out to dinner with Brian and Hilary Goodman and Clint and Amy Goodman and then headed back over the Clint and Amy's for some games. We just played regular games like card games and kids boardgames, but if you won or lost, depending on the game, you had to do random stunts. Luckily, when I lost I had to down a quart of water. It was pretty easy for me, but Hilary had a little more difficulty being like 9 months pregnant, but she was a good sport. Trevor lost and had to perform this stunt. We each got to tape up his face and then we drove him to Circle K were he had to ask for and buy a role of masking tape with change. It was super funny, we just sat in the car and laughed. When Brian lost we made a mask to put over his head with a sheet that said "FEED ME" and he had to go to buy a Sonic hamburger and eat it through a hole in the sheet. We also put this ridiculous looking mullet wig to hold the sheet on his head. It was soo funny. He also had to pay in change, but he was 3 cents short.


5 comments:

Sarah Rowley said...

Thanks for the laugh! Did you forget to mention that you might have peed your pants a little while watching all this?

Sarah Rowley said...

BTW. I don't see our name in your list of blogs. What gives?

Tandee said...

Oh my gosh! I love that he actually DID it! I thought it was going to be that you just taped up his face, but to GO somewhere public with it? That's freaking hilarious! What a good sport. And the Sonic gig was hilarious, too! I like your new tradition. Can't wait to see what you'll do next! =)

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

I know the goodmans! I grew up in their ward, Carlee was a good friend of mine (their sister) and their dad was my bishop :) Small world huh

The Weights said...

Okay- that is the most freaking hilarious picture of Trevor!! I am a bit surprised that he did it!! I love it!!! Stow that away for posterity!!

I have missed you- and been thinking about you alot!! I hope that you are doing well!!
Keisha