I have decided to recommit to my blog. I know that funny/notable things happen in my life everyday and I am not keeping a good record of it.
My super cute friend Hillary put curlers in her daughter's hair and McKinley and I thought it was so cute that we would give it a try. This is the outcome. We put them in on Friday night and took them out Saturday Morning.
4 comments:
That is so cute! I love the super curly curls with the huge bow! She is so precious. Every week, now, huh?
She does not look happy. And it is awsome that she kept them in all night.
I think it looks so cute! When you were telling me about it I was thinking it was like kinky...but its cute.
You put tons of curlers in...I never put that many in! No wonder it is so curly!
HMMMM. Those curlers bring back memories!! Cant wait til Payten gets hair so I can have some fun!!
Post a Comment