But the fire is so delightful. It was cold today and the kids have been asking to make a fire. We have a bunch of wood so I figured today was as good a day as any. I got some wood from the back, which was just a little wet from the rain we had Saturday and made my little fire. I do have to say that I got it started with ONE match. I was pretty proud of myself.
We also had our ward Christmas Breakfast Party on Saturday morning. It was really fun. The theme was The Polar Express. The conductor was perfect and they showed some of the movie and then all the kids went and saw Santa. Well, all the kids, BUT McKinley. She has never sat on his lap in her life. She will not go near him. She was pretty cute. The day before in school her teacher had helped them make some reindeer antlers and painted their noses red. She loved it. She asked me to paint her nose again for the party and were her antlers. She is so silly.
7 comments:
Your kids look so cute, I just love Christmas. Okay; your santa looks good, very nice suite. Ours looks like he just got done cleaning the chimney, seriously!
So funny McKinley is afraid of Santa:) I am glad your ward party was fun ours was LAME and has been for 2 years since the change of the bishop when our wards combined. NO santa NO nothing. You feel bad if your kid runs around cause there are chairs set up nice to watch "the program" LAME, even if you are not a kid. I am not going next year if it is the same. it was NOT a PARTY! Why call it one, Can you tell I am still peeved!! thanks for letting me vent!
None of my kids really care for Santa. They want his presents, but that is it. Not real big on the physical contact. Chad's parents were trying to force Lauren on Santa's lap this year but Chad put a stop to that. I wish we had a fireplace!
I wish I had a fireplace...that sounds so nice right now!
ugh! you luckies we dont even have a fire place to drive mom crazy to start a fire. and mckinly looks so cute with her antlers and red nose. say hi to all the family for me and tell link to check his email. he probably has a hundred emails from me.
keeley
I need a fireplace right now! I'm so jealous! It looks like your Christmas party was fun. We didn't have Santa at ours, and I wish we would have, or at least have it a little more exciting for the kids. =) It was so fun to see you again over Christmas!
Hi Erin Our blog is Private now, send me your e-mail and I will had you! Looks like your family is doing great:)
morris_familyof_6@msn.com
Post a Comment