CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I mean to keep this up, but the time just flies....

Kyle Tagged Me
Who do you love? Trevor
How long have you been married? 10 1/2 years
Who said I love you first? We can't remember, I did accidentally mention marriage first, but I think he said I love you first.
How long did you date? Our 1st date was July 3, 1997 and we got engaged October 14th of the same year and got married January 9, 1998
Where did he propose? The same place as Kyle the lake by our house. Just a note-I got engaged there first
Who is taller? Trevor
Who is smarter? I will never tell
Who does the laundry? ME!
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Oh, is someone supposed to do that. I guess Trevor then
Who makes dinner? Me.
Who drives? Usually Trevor, but I do sometimes when his eyes are tired or he needs to do something in the car, like make phone calls or write.

Thanks Trevor for everything you do. You are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I hope you have a wonderful father's day. I love the life that we have together. We have had our fair share of challenges, but I wouldn't change a thing. I am so glad that I have you to be my rock when I feel like I can't get through the hard times. I hope that you feel the same about me. I look forward to the many fun times that we will have in our future together. I am so grateful for the example that you set and the spirit that you bring to our home. Thank you for being my best friend. I LOVE YOU

Now I tag Tandee, Rebecca Keisha and Sara

4 comments:

Porters said...

Thanks for the tag it was fun!!

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome Erin! What a wonderful tribute to him. It was great talking to you yesterday. You give me hope and lots of things to think about. You rock!

Tandee said...

Okay, thanks. I think I did this same kind of quiz a while back. I'll have to see if it's still on my blog somewhere... =) I love your answer to who is smarter. =)

Shanell said...

Sweet. {Just say it in your head like Napolean}