CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

October 25, 2008 Save the Date


Every year Sharing Down Syndrome Arizona puts on the most fun party of the year. It is a one mile walk in Tempe to raise money for the organization. It is a very helpful resource for families like mine. I hope that you will join us this year. Just click on Carter's Picture to the right and then scroll down until you find his team, Carter's Buddies. We would love for you to come to the wildest party of the year. If you can't make it and still want to help just make a donation. Every little bit helps. Thanks.

9 comments:

Kyle said...

Finally an update! I had ALMOST given up on you :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! You updated it. I will definitely be there. I laughed at our memories. We have so many! I remember girl's camp and also our Senior trip (which was after our freshmen year in college go figure) to Magic Mountain and California. So those are my memories. We so have to get together!

The Rusty Merrill Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rusty Merrill Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rusty Merrill Family said...

Check out http://therustyfamily.blogspot.com/ and help us locate all of the family blogs :-)

Keeley said...

i can not wait til' you come down!
keeley

Kristen said...

I am going to look into it - hopefully it hasn't happened yet! Good luck with the fundraising - Carter is such a cutie!

The Hall Family said...

Hi Erin, I was trying to make a donation on-line, but I didn't see how to make sure that it went to Carter's team. HELP!

likeschocolate said...

Hi! I can't remember if I responded to your message you left me on Roman's blog. Anyway, I do know that I actually left you a message months ago, so that is funny. Anyway, I am glad your guy is doing better. You have a really cute family. Will he need more repairs?